Friday, June 20, 2008

More Father Day Pictures!

I came across a few more great pictures of kids and their fathers and decided that they were too good to pass up. (If you see where I did not list a name - it is because I either don't have it or don't remember it. If you send me the name - I will update the info.)


Mackenzie Olson with her dad, Mike.


Mike Blair with his sons, Stan & Kordell!


Chuck Hatfield with his son Craig.


Mike Knott with Matt & Katie.


Michael Hansen with his Dad at Bambi.


Katie Korzenowski with her Dad!


Mark Sundblad with his Dad, Richard at Bambi.


Ted Korzenowski with his daughter, Karen.


Jon enjoying a cold one with Brenden at Bambi Resort, on Big Toad Lake in Osage, Minnesota.


Glen Seela with his kids!


Ted with Karen, Kyle & Scott.


Jim Martineau with his son, Scott!


David with his Dad, Dave.


This is one of my favotite photos!
Ted enjoying a cold one with Karen, Scott & Kyle.

No comments: